The Military Families Learning Network Personal Finance team offers 1.5 continuing education units participants for live and recorded personal finance webinars.
View a list of the upcoming Personal Finance events in the column on the right side of this page.
Procedures for obtaining CEUs
- All webinars presented by the MFLN Personal Finance team are approved for 1.5 CEUs for Accredited Financial Counselors through AFCPE.
- Many webinars presented by the MFLN Personal Finance team are also approved for 1.5 CEUs for Certified Personal Finance Counselors through FinCert.
- A link to an online evaluation is shown at the end of the webinar. Visit this link and complete the evaluation.
- At the conclusion of the evaluation, a second link to the post-test quiz is shown. Click on this link and complete the post-test quiz.
- To earn CEUs via our archive of recorded webinars, enroll in our MFLN Personal Finance course at campus.extension.org (registration is required).
- Successfully pass quiz with a score of 80% or higher to receive a Certificate of Completion via email.
- Participants will use this Certificate to obtain their CEUs.