1.5 continuing education units are available to AFC-credentialed and CPFC-credentialed participants for live and recorded MFLN personal finance webinars for 3 years from the date of the live event.
Procedures for obtaining CEUs via live webinars
- AFC-credentialed participants can earn 1.5 CEUs by attending 90-minute online Personal Finance webinars presented online with a live speaker.
- An evaluation link is available on the webinar page and at the end of the webinar. Click it to take the evaluation.
- After the evaluation, a second link to a post-test quiz appears. Click it and complete the post-test quiz.
- Successfully pass the quiz with a score of 80% or higher.
- Participants scoring 80% or higher to receive a Certificate of Completion via email.
- Participants use this Certificate to obtain their CEUs from AFCPE (up to the maximum limit allowed) by following the instructions available at www.afcpe.org
Procedures for obtaining CEUs via recorded webinars
- AFC-credentialed participants can earn 1.5 CEUs by watching a recording of our live webinars and taking a short quiz on the material covered.
- CEU approval for archived webinars expire 3 years from live presentation.
- Participants must watch the desired recorded webinar.
- Complete the quiz.
- Participants must complete the quiz associated with the webinar and score 80% correct or higher.
- Participants who score 80% or higher will receive a Certificate of Completion immediately.
The award of all CEUs are subject to AFCPE’s requirements and are contingent on AFCPE’s guidelines. Participants must also agree to the Military Families Learning Network’s Code of Ethics.