The Military Families Learning Network Personal Finance team offers 1.5 continuing education units to AFC-credentialed participants for live and recorded personal finance webinars.
Procedures for obtaining CEUs via live webinars
- AFC-credentialed participants can earn 1.5 CEUs by attending 90-minute online Personal Finance webinars that are presented online with a live speaker.
- A link to an online evaluation is available on the webinar registration page and shown at the end of the webinar. Click on this link and complete the evaluation.
- At the conclusion of the evaluation, a second link to the post-test quiz is shown. Click on this link and complete the post-test quiz.
- Successfully pass the quiz with a score of 80% or higher.
- Participants scoring 80% or higher will receive a Certificate of Completion via email.
- Participants will use this Certificate to obtain their CEUs from AFCPE (up to the maximum limit allowed) by following the instructions available on their website here.
Procedures for obtaining CEUs via recorded webinars
- AFC-credentialed participants can earn 1.5 CEUs by watching a recording of our live webinars and taking a short quiz on the material covered.
- Create an account on campus.extension.org.
- Search for our course: MFLN_PF
- Participants must watch the desired recorded webinar.
- Complete the evaluation, followed by the quiz.
- Participants must complete the quiz associated with the webinar and score 80% correct or higher.
- Participants who score 80% or higher will receive a Certificate of Completion immediately.
The award of all CEUs are subject to AFCPE’s requirements and are contingent on AFCPE’s guidelines. Participants must also agree to the Military Families Learning Network’s Code of Ethics.