Social Media Messaging for 2018 MFLN Personal Finance Virtual Learning Event
Help us share the great programming we have coming up to support financial professionals during our 3-day Virtual Learning Event. Use the hashtag #PFVLE2018 and include https://militaryfamilieslearningnetwork.org/personal-finance/virtual-learning-event/
- Save the dates of June 5-7 for the #PFVLE2018
- Save the dates of June 5-7 for a learning event for financial professionals focused on the soft skills needed to work effectively with clients. Learn more here. #PFVLE2018
- Session 1 of the #PFVLE2018, on June 5 focused on Understanding Your Client’s Relationship with Money. Learn more.
- Session 2 of the #PFVLE2018, on June 6, is a 2-hour ethics session focused on the importance of empathy. Register here.
- Session 3 of the #PFVLE2018 discusses the Communication Essentials Financial Professionals need. Learn more and register for the event.
- Register today for the first session of the #PFVLE2018.
- Register now for the 2-hour ethics session of the #PFVLE2018.
- Register now for Communication Essentials for Financial Professionals #PFVLE2018.
- Join us for a Capstone discussion of the topics covered during the #PFVLE2018. Share your questions, comments and expertise.
- Barbara O’Neill will present Understanding Your Client’s Relationship with Money on June 6, the first session of the #PFVLE2018. Barbara’s expertise on this subject comes from more than 30 years of working with clients, teaching financial topics, writing numerous articles, and research. Learn more about Barbara.
- Michael Gutter will present a 2-hour ethics webinar during the #PFVLE2018. Dr. Gutter’s research on financial psychology and behavior contributes to the information he will share during the discussion on empathy’s role in ethical financial practices. Learn more.
- John Grable and Dr. Joe Goetz will draw on information shared in their book, Communication Essentials for Financial Counselors during the 3rd session of the #PFVLE2018. Dr. Grable’s research focuses on financial risk-taking and financial behavioral. Dr. Goetz’s research is focused on financial planning and the fiduciary standard of care, investment risk tolerance, and pedagogical techniques.
- Jerry Buchko will host a Capstone Discussion of the #PFVLE2018 sessions. Join this informal event to share questions, comments, resources and engage in further discussion. June 7, 1 p.m. ET. Learn more.