Hedda Meadan, Ph.D.
2019 EI Webinar Series Presenter
Dr. Hedda Meadan is a professor in the Department of Special Education at the University of Illinois, a Goldstick Family Scholar, and a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Dr. Meadan’s areas of interest include social-communication skills and challenging behavior of individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities and intervention methods to enhance these spheres of functioning.
- What Do We Know: Autism Screening, Diagnosis, and Supporting Young Children and Families
- Yuck! I Don’t Eat That! Nutrition & Selective Eating in Young Children with Autism
- Stepping Out: Family Outings with Young Children with Autism
- Welcome to the Group: Inclusion for Young Children with Autism
- World Autism Month: Learn More to Support Young Children and Their Families
- Supporting Siblings of Children with Autism
- Feeding Behavior of Children with Autism
- Doctors Appointments with Children with Autism
- Supporting the Inclusion of Young Children with Autism