Carol Trivette, Ph.D.
FD Early Intervention 2016 Webinar Series Presenter
Carol Trivette, Ph.D. earned her degree from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro in Child Development and Family Relations. Her research interests focus on identifying evidence-based practices for working with children and families in the areas of responsive parental interactions with their children with disabilities, family-centered practices and family support, and the development of tools and scales to support the implementation of evidence-based practices with fidelity.
- How to Support Parents and Professionals in Early Intervention: Principles of Adult Learning (2016)
- Engaging Families to Focus on Intervention Strategies (2016)
- Quality Interactions Between Professionals and Families to Enhance Child Learning (2016)
- Strategies to Support Families Experiencing Difficult Circumstances (2016)
- Family Development Early Intervention Ask the Expert Vlog – Supporting Families During Deployment
- Supporting Adult Learners in Early Intervention
- Can an Emoji help when you don’t know what to say to a parent?