The Nutrition and Wellness team provides education and resources for professionals working with military families by synthesizing, integrating, and applying research updates with innovative educational and counseling strategies. Focus is on the unique needs of the military and their families in terms of preventative and medical nutrition.
Archived webinars offer CE credit!
- Wed January 15th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
Empowering Diabetes Self-Management: Utilizing the Latest Technology in Personal Blood Glucose MonitoringTue November 12, 2019: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
- Wed October 23, 2019: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Wed October 9, 2019: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Tue August 13, 2019: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Tue June 25, 2019: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Wed June 12, 2019: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Tue April 23, 2019: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Thu March 28, 2019: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
RSVP for Upcoming Webinars
- Wed February 12th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
- Wed March 18th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
Keep in Touch
Sign up to get emailed information about upcoming webinars, links to blog posts and other great nutrition and wellness information.