The Nutrition and Wellness team provides education and resources for professionals working with military families by synthesizing, integrating, and applying research updates with innovative educational and counseling strategies. Focus is on the unique needs of the military and their families in terms of preventative and medical nutrition.
You can search upcoming or archived webinars by date or topic
Archived webinars offer CE credit!
- Wed February 12th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
- Wed January 15th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
Empowering Diabetes Self-Management: Utilizing the Latest Technology in Personal Blood Glucose MonitoringTue November 12, 2019: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
- Wed October 23, 2019: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Wed October 9, 2019: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Tue August 13, 2019: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Tue June 25, 2019: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Wed June 12, 2019: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Tue April 23, 2019: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
RSVP for Upcoming Webinars
- Wed March 18th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Thu April 16th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
Keep in Touch
Sign up to get emailed information about upcoming webinars, links to blog posts and other great nutrition and wellness information.