November 18, 2020
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. ET
About this Session:
This final session in the Disaster and Hazard Readiness Foundations series ties together all planning aspects involved in military family readiness from both family and service professional perspectives. Dr. Lindsey shares strategies, resources, and templates, with a focus on the who, what, when, where, and why of preparation, mitigation, and recovery. Stay tuned for more information about the guest speaker and other activities surrounding this session!
- Understand the importance of planning for hazards and disasters at different levels.
- Discuss four different ways in which to prepare.
- Identify federal, state, and local resources to assist with preparation.
- Practice preparing a hazard and disaster plan document.
Continuing Education Credit:
The Military Families Learning Network is applying for continuing education credit for this session. More information and details will be listed below as they become available.
- This session is approved for 1.5 general CEUs for FinCert Certified Personal Finance Counselors (CPFC).
- This session is approved for 1.5 general CE credits for AFCPE Accredited Financial Counselors (AFC).
- A certificate of completion will be available.
Military Family Readiness Academy
This session is part of the 2020, Disaster and Hazard Readiness Foundations series. Visit the series homepage to learn more about the series, facilitator and other and special activities being offered.
To register for this session please RSVP for the Disaster and Hazard Readiness Foundations series. RSVP here!
Email us at MilFamLN@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments regarding this session.