The Military Families Learning Network Family Development team (MFLN) offers continuing education credits for most live and recorded programming opportunities. These CE credits are available for up to 1 year after the live programming presentation date. Continuing Education credits are free to the public and Department of Defense (DoD) employees. Registration is required for the programming opportunities. The following CE credits are offered by the MFLN Family Development team:
- CEU’s for licensed Marriage and Family Therapists in the state of Georgia.
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW) continuing education credits
- New York, Michigan, and West Virginia do not accept National CE Approval Programs and require individual program/provider application processes. New Jersey, Idaho, and Oregon currently do not recognize NASW CE Approval Program. If any questions arise during the review of your application, a member of the NASW team will contact you. If you have any questions, please direct those to email@example.com or call 202-336-8295.
- A link to a post-test will be provided for participants during the programming presentation in the chat pod and on the PowerPoint presentation.
- Upon the completion of the live programming opportunity, the link to the post-test will also be provided for participants on the programming’s Learn Event page.
- Participants who have obtained an 80% or higher on the programming opportunity’s post-test questions AND complete a short evaluation will receive a CE certificate of completion.
- Results of the post-test will be sent to the MFLN Family Development team and CE Certificates of Completion will be electronically distributed to the email provided in the evaluation/post-test within minutes of completing the post-test.
- A link to a post-test will be provided for participants on the programming opportunity’s Learn Event page under the webinar picture and title.
- Participants who have obtained an 80% or higher on the program’s post-test questions AND complete a short evaluation are eligible for NASW and Georgia Marriage & Family Therapy CE credits.
- Results of the post-test will be sent to the MFLN Family Development team and CE Certificates of Completion are electronically distributed within minutes of receiving the completed post-test.
- NASW CE credits are available for 1 year after the date of the live programming presentation for most archived programming opportunity recordings.
- The Georgia Marriage and Family Therapy provider will offer CE credits for most programming opportunities for up to one year of the live presentation date.
- A link to archived programming opportunities offering NASW and Georgia Marriage & Family Therapy CE Credits can be found here.
- CE certificates are sent via email from the following address: MFLNfamilydevelopment@gmail.com.
- If you do not received your CE certificate in the specified time, please check your SPAM/Junk folder.
- If you are experiencing trouble with post-test links or do not receive your CE certificate of completion after submitting the post-test, please contact the MFLN Family Development support team at MFLNfamilydevelopment@gmail.com