- This event has passed.
Identifying and Building Upon Strengths in Military Families
December 8, 2011 at 12:00 pm-1:00 pm EST
CEU’s are UNAVAILABLE for archived viewing.
- A 60-minute web conference on building strengths in military families
- Hear from Military and Extension family experts
- Learn about primary research related to family strengths and specific strategies to help military families promote family well-being
- Share your experiences and ideas through this interactive session
- For more in-depth information about what will be discussed, see “NebGuide: Creating a Strong Family”
Give us your feedback after you have viewed the presentation.
If you have any questions about the content of this webinar, feel free to email Dr. Andrew Behnke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This presentation is not endorsed by the Department of Defense and the information, as well as any opinions or views, contained herein are solely that of the presenter.
Information about CEUs
This event does not provide continuing education credits. See a list of upcoming and archived webinars that offer NASW Continuing Education Credits.
Kimberly Greder, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Extension and Outreach Specialist,
Dept. of Human Development and Family Studies, Iowa State University
David Brown, Ph.D.
LMFT Wing Director of Psychological Health, 132nd Fighter Wing, Air National Guard