Professional Boundaries in Action: Lessons from Practice
June 5 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDTFree
About This Webinar
There is always the risk that boundaries and roles can become blurred and uncertain in the work of helping professionals. The pressures of time and circumstance can create challenges. Practical lessons drawn from experience can help guide the way for appropriate and effective effort. In this webinar, helping professionals with past and current military experience share insights and advice through the use of case studies and exercises.
Jen Stewart, MSW
Deputy Branch Head, Family Care
Manager, Exceptional Family Member Program Headquarters Marine Corps
Jen Stewart graduated from the University of Hawaii with a Master of Social Work degree. Her work has consistently focused on children and families, and the development and implementation of best practice services. During her career, she has worked in a variety of settings providing clinical and case management services. In 2009, she joined the Headquarters Marine Corps Exceptional Family Member Program and currently serves as the Deputy Branch Head for Family Care and the USMC EFMP Manager.
Continuing Education (CE) Credit
- The MFLN Military Caregiving concentration will apply for 1.0 continuing education (CE) credit from the University of Texas at Austin – Steve Hicks School of Social Work.
- This program has been submitted to the Commission for Case Manager Certification for approval to provide board certified case managers with 1.0 clock hours.
- Certificates of completion are available for providers interested in documenting their training activities.
- For a complete list of our Military Caregiving courses for CE credit go to: Extension Online
- Click here for Extension Online Course Instructions.