- This event has passed.
Part III Medicaid and Military Families: Adults with Special Needs
Wednesday Feb 18, 2015 at 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
This webinar is part three of a three-part training series that will provide basic and necessary information on Medicaid, a federal-state program that often provides health care coverage for low-income families and those with disabilities. The third module will examine Medicaid options for older families members, such as spouses and adult children. The overall purpose of these modules is to assist family support providers and others with a general knowledge of Medicaid and to provide some guidance on where to turn for resources and further information.
Other parts of this webinar series are under the Event Materials section below.
L. Christopher Plein, Ph.D.
Military Families Learning Network – Caregiving Special Needs
Professor of Public Administration
Eberly Family Professor for Outstanding Public Service
West Virginia University
Continuing Education (CE) Credit OR Certificate of Completion
- For a complete list of our Military Caregiving courses for CE credit go to Extension Online
- Click here for Extension Online Course Instructions.
How to Join the Webinar
- To connect to this webinar, which is hosted by DoD, you must install security certificates if you are not on a military installation. Instructions for can be found here.
- For those who cannot connect to the Adobe site, an alternative viewing of this webinar will be running on Ustream.
- You can also connect to the Adobe webinars using the iPhone, iPad, and Droid apps. Search for DCO Connect in the respective stores.
- No registration is required.