- This event has passed.
Working to Balance Life
Wednesday Mar 4, 2015 at 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
Trying balance work, family, and life can be an elusive task. This presentation will discuss the work-life balancing act through understanding unbalance, personal health effects, and organizational impact. Strategies are discussed that lay the groundwork for finding personal work-life balance. Alternate ways of conceptualizing life balance are proposed, as well as an exercise to begin swinging the pendulum towards a more balanced and fulfilling life. This presentation is appropriate for those who are seeking life balance, as well as employers, supervisors and managers who are trying to retain and strengthen their workforce.
Sandra B. Morissette, Ph.D.
Assessment Core Chief, Veterans Affairs VISN 17 Center of Excellence for Research on Returning War Veterans
Associate Professor, Texas A&M Health Sciences Center, College of Medicine
Continuing Education (CE) Credit OR Certificate of Completion
- For a complete list of our Military Caregiving courses for CE credit go to Extension Online
- Click here for Extension Online Course Instructions.
How to Join the Webinar
- To connect to this webinar, which is hosted by DoD, you must install security certificates if you are not on a military installation. Instructions for accessing the live session can be found here.
- For those who cannot connect to the Adobe site, an alternative viewing of this webinar will be running on Ustream.
- Also you can connect to the Adobe webinars using the iPhone, iPad, and Droid apps. Search for DCO Connect in the respective stores.
- No registration is required.