- This event has passed.
Hypertension Update: Nutritional Guidelines and Strategies
July 22, 2015 at 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
CPEUs for RDNs are no longer available for this event.
Available until July 22, 2016. The applicability of information presented today may change with new research or policies after this time. Wondering what to tell your patients or clients about dietary approaches to prevent and treat high blood pressure? Confused about to counsel or teach using a whole diet approach?
If you want the latest facts, and a practical way to implement them, sign up for this webinar today!
- Integrate hypertension guidelines into clinical care and counseling
- Enhance skills in developing achievable goals for hypertension prevention and management
- Create a patient-centered evaluation and management plan for hypertension prevention and treatment
Katherine M. Kolasa, Ph.D., RDN, LDN
Professor of Pediatrics
Department of Family Medicine
Brody School of Medicine
How to Join the Webinar
To connect to this webinar, it is strongly suggested that you use Google Chrome for both PC and Mac connections. If this is not an option, Internet Explorer may be used if connecting via PC. Safari and Firefox have not been successful in accessing this webinar platform.
- Minimum Adobe Flash Player version 11.2
- Minimum Java version 8.49
- If you do not have a CAC, login as a guest.
- For CAC holders only: select your email security certificate, proceed through the DoD warning and join the conference. This allows you to enter as an authenticated user.
- Allow Adobe Flash Player to access your computer
- Please allow time for the moderator to grant you access to the room
- If you become stuck at the “connecting to the server” page, refresh your page
For those who cannot connect to the Adobe site, an alternative viewing of this webinar will be running on Ustream.