- This event has passed.
Empowering Those We Help: Building Trust and Credibility
Wednesday Aug 19, 2015 at 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
This training will provide an overview of strategies for military helping professionals in serving as effective resources for families. The focus will be on how military service professionals can facilitate effective problem solving and other activities with families through collaborative approaches. Participants will increase their knowledge of key characteristics of helping professionals and factors involved in the establishment of credibility and trust for empowering military families.
4-H Extension Specialist and Assistant Professor, Curriculum
West Virginia University
Continuing Education (CE) Credit or Certificate of Completion
- For a complete list of our Military Caregiving courses for CE credit go to Extension Online
- Click here for Extension Online Course Instructions.
How to Join
To connect to this webinar, it is strongly suggested that you use Google Chrome for both PC and Mac connections. If this is not an option, Internet Explorer may be used if connecting via PC. Safari and Firefox have not been successful in accessing this webinar platform.
- Minimum Adobe Flash Player version 11.2
- Minimum Java version 8.49
- If you do not have a CAC, login as a guest.
- For CAC holders only: select your email security certificate, proceed through the DoD warning and join the conference. This allows you to enter as an authenticated user.
- Allow Adobe Flash Player to access your computer.
- Please allow time for the moderator to grant you access to the room.
- If you become stuck at the “connecting to the server” page, refresh your page.
For those who cannot connect to the Adobe site, an alternative viewing of this webinar will be running on Ustream.