- This event has passed.
Work life integration: What does success look like?
March 29, 2016 at 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
CPEUs for RDNs are no longer available for this event.
March is National Nutrition Month! In honor of Military and Extension Dietitians and all military family service providers, we want to share with you some ways to manage your work and life with less stress and more joy.
This webinar will address the dynamic interplay between “work” and “life” with discussion about managing personal energy, gaining greater clarity about priorities, and approaching inevitable challenges. Participants will be encouraged to reflect on their own abundant, full lives and begin to create personalized, sustainable strategies for “making it all work.”
In this webinar, participants will be able to
- Define “work life integration”
- Learn strategies for managing personal energy and managing priorities
- Learn how to use laughter, and other tools, to relieve stress
Lisa Kinderman, Ph.D.
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
1.0 CPEU for Registered Dietitians
How to Join the Webinar
You may connect via the Department of Defense Connect system or Ustream. For tech support for either system, email us at email@example.com.
- Connect (direct interaction with presenters and audience)
- To get the URL for the webinar, register in the grey box at the top-right of this page.
- Ustream (broadcast only, limited interaction)
- Watch live on MFLN’s Ustream
- Mobile option for Ustream available for Apple and Android devices.