- This event has passed.
Breastfeeding – Nature’s Best
Tuesday Apr 26, 2016 at 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
CPEUs for RDNs are no longer available for this event.
Discover what you never knew you didn’t know about breastfeeding and the Laidback breastfeeding technique.
Following the webinar participants will:
- Understand the advantages and benefits of breastfeeding for the infant and the mother.
- Understand the important aspects of positioning and frequency for establishing the milk supply.
- Understand the value of skin to skin in the role of breastfeeding and the health of the infant.
- Understand laid-back breastfeeding.
- Understand how supplementation impacts the milk supply.
1.0 CPEU for Registered Dietitians, approved.
If you cannot attend the webinar you can still receive CPEU for up to 1 year by listening to the recording which will be posted on this page after the event.
Rose Marie Straeter, MA, RLC, IBCLC
Breastfeeding Assistance for Baby & You
Breastfeeding….the gift that lasts a lifetime!
How to Join
You may connect via the APAN Connect system or Ustream. For tech support for either system, email us at email@example.com.
- APAN Connect (direct interaction with presenters and audience)
- To get the URL for the webinar, register in the grey box at the top-right of this page.
- Log in as a guest.
- If you cannot access APAN Connect, view via Ustream.
- Ustream (broadcast only, limited interaction)
- Watch live on MFLN’s Ustream
- Mobile option for Ustream available for Apple and Android devices.
Visit our How to Join page for full information on viewing options and troubleshooting tips.