- This event has passed.
What the Tech?: Thinking about Technology & Parenting
Thursday Jun 30, 2016 at 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
CEUs for this event are no longer available. However, we appreciate your feedback via the EVALUATION.
About this Webinar
This 90-minute webinar covers the ways in which technology has impacted parenting, including both positive and negatives.
Bari Sobelson, MS, LMFT is the Social Media and Webinar Coordination Specialist for the Family Development Team of the Military Families Learning Network.
Kacy Mixon, Ph.D., LMFT is the project director for the Family Development Team of the Military Families Learning Network. She is also an assistant professor in the Marriage and Family Therapy department at Valdosta State University.
CEUs and Certificate of Completion
We provide National Association of Social Workers (NASW) and Georgia Marriage and Family Therapy CE credits. More information on how to obtain CEUs can be found here.
How to Join
You may connect via the APAN Connect system or Ustream. For tech support for either system, email us at email@example.com.
- APAN Connect (direct interaction with presenters and audience)
- To get the URL for the webinar, register in the grey box at the top-right of this page.
- If you cannot access APAN Connect, view via Ustream.
- Ustream (broadcast only, limited interaction)
- Watch live on MFLN’s Ustream
- Mobile option for Ustream available for Apple and Android devices.
This presentation is not endorsed by the Department of Defense and the information, as well as any opinions or views, contained herein are solely that of the presenter.