- This event has passed.
Virtual Learning Event #2 – Challenges Facing Families in Crisis
Wednesday Oct 19, 2016 at 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
All families experience struggles and points of crisis. Military families face many of the same concerns but with different challenges due to military life and combat experiences. This session will address some of the unique challenges for military families and examine ways to support them.
- Identify two risk factors that increase the military family’s vulnerability during crisis
- Name at least two resources for military families in crisis
- Name three ways mental health concerns increase challenges for military families
Michelle Lewis, MSW, LICSW, CT
Integrative Counseling Solutions
Continuing Education (CE) Credit or Certificate of Completion
- For a complete list of our Military Caregiving courses for CE credit go to Extension Online
- Click here for Extension Online Course Instructions