- This event has passed.
Evidence-based guidelines for the nutritional management of adult oncology patients
May 4, 2017 at 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
In order to receive your CDR CPEU certificate please complete this evaluation found here.
Tune into this webinar to discover the latest research on how diet and nutritional status impact cancer progression and prognosis.
- The participant will be able to discuss the validity of malnutrition screening and nutrition assessment tools and their utilization in clinical oncology settings.
- The participant will be able to better utilize the Nutrition Care Process to provide appropriate and high-quality nutrition care to oncology patients.
- The participant will be able to describe the evidence-based relationships between nutritional status and morbidity and mortality outcomes in oncology.
Anna E. Arthur, Ph.D., M.P.H., R.D.
Assistant Professor of Nutrition and Sylvia D. Stroup Scholar in Nutrition and Cancer
Director, Nutrition and Cancer Epidemiology & Survivorship Lab
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
Oncology Dietitian, Carle Cancer Center
Approved for 1.0 CPEU for Registered Dietitians
How to Join
You may connect via the APAN Connect system or YouTube Live. For tech support for either system, email us at email@example.com.
- APAN Connect (direct interaction with presenters and audience)
- To get the URL for the webinar, register in the grey box at the top-right of this page
- Go mobile by viewing on the Adobe Connect app (Android & iPhone compatible)
- If you cannot access APAN Connect, view via MFLN’s YouTube Live
- YouTube Live (broadcast only, limited interaction)
- Watch the recording here
- Go mobile by viewing on the YouTube app
Visit our How to Join page for full information on viewing options and troubleshooting tips.