- This event has passed.
Money Apps: A Review
Friday May 12, 2017 at 12:00 pm-1:00 pm EDT
This is a free webinar hosted by the Personal Finance concentration area of the Military Families Learning Network.
This Lunch & Learn session will take a look at some of the most popular money management applications. Facilitator Taylor Spangler will review the features, advantages, and disadvantages to using money apps as a budgeting tool. This session complements the webinar 50 Interactive Personal Finance Learning Activities on Tuesday, May 16, 2017.
How to Join the Webinar
You may connect via the APAN Connect system or YouTube Live. For tech support for either system, email us at email@example.com.
- APAN Connect (direct interaction with presenters and audience)
- To get the URL for the webinar, register in the grey box at the top-right of this page
- Go mobile by viewing on the Adobe Connect app (Android & iPhone compatible)
- If you cannot access APAN Connect, view via MFLN’s YouTube Live
- YouTube Live (broadcast only, limited interaction)
- Watch the recording here
- Go mobile by viewing on the YouTube app
Visit our How to Join page for full information on viewing options and troubleshooting tips.
Taylor Spangler, AFC® is a FCS Extension Program Coordinator at the University of Florida. Taylor currently serves as a coordinator for the Florida Master Money Mentor, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance, Financial Ambassadors, and the Florida Saves programs.
A certificate of completion is offered for this event.