- This event has passed.
Rebalancing Work and Life: Be the Model
Wed January 24, 2018: 11:00 am-12:00 pm ESTFree
About This Webinar
This workshop provides you with a framework for identifying and rebalancing your work and life priorities. For example, people who take care of others often put everyone else’s needs first. But, by practicing and modeling great self-care, you can bring even more to your work and personal relationships. The tools you will gain in this workshop will help you see how the choices you make every day can bring more energy, happiness, and appreciation to yourself and the people you are close with at work and at home. This allows you to model your ‘best’ self as you create your successful work-life balance.
- Participants will learn to use tools to assess their current life priorities and their current work-life balance.
- Participants will look at reprioritizing their busy lives to be more in line with their own values and life goals.
- Participants will learn some quick ‘mini’ refresh tools which will allow you to give more to yourself and to others.
Bara Litman, Psy.D., CEAP
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Work-Life Center
Continuing Education (CE) Credit or Certificate of Completion
- The eXtension Military Caregiving concentration will apply for 1.0 CE credit from the UT School of Social Work. A certificate of completion will also be available.
- For more information on CE credit go to Continuing Education Instructions
- For a complete list of our Military Caregiving courses for CE credit go to Extension Online
- Click here for Extension Online Course Instructions.
To receive a CEU credit OR certificate of completion, please complete the evaluation survey.
*The cover image is licensed from iStockphoto.com by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service and the Military Families Learning Network (MFLN), under Member ID: 8085767.