- This event has passed.
How to Better Connect with and Influence Others
January 16 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm ESTFree
About This Webinar:
Tips, tidbits and tools to help make a greater impact!
We are busier than ever, doing more than ever. Let’s take some time to slow down, take a deep breath and learn more about ourselves and other people. Let’s learn how to make a greater impact on our own lives as well as the lives of other people.
In this one-hour webinar, you will learn tips, tidbits and tools that will help you to increase your self-awareness (emotional intelligence) and also how to be more aware of those people around you (social intelligence). Our goal is to give you some tools and maybe have some fun along the way. We believe that if you are having fun, you are more apt to learn, grow and change behavior. You will learn a bit about Neuro Linguistic Programming and how our brains are wired to send and receive information. You will learn many tips, tidbits and tools that you can take out and start using immediately to have stronger relationships and greater impact in the world.
At the end of this webinar you will:
- Understand how to read people from a neurological level in 60 seconds.
- Better understand how your own biases influence perception.
- Have multiple tools on how to connect with other people.
- Learn specific techniques on how to have greater influence with others to self-advocate.
CEO / Founder
Frank Keck’s work has focused on performance improvement in such areas as leadership, culture shaping, team building, and embracing your Freakness. He has authored and presented dynamic keynote addresses and seminars helping clients achieve the most from their lives by pushing beyond preset limitations to develop new levels of success. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Communications from Southern Illinois University and has won numerous business awards and accolades.
Continuing Education Credit
- This program has been submitted to the Commission for Case Manager Certification for approval to provide board certified case managers with 1.0 clock hours.
- Certificates of completion are available for providers interested in documenting their training activities.
- For a complete list of our Military Caregiving courses for CE credit go to: Extension Online
- Click here for Extension Online Course Instructions.
Click the button below for CE credit or certificate of completion
You will be prompted to complete an evaluation after which a link will be provided.