Military Families Learning Network offers FREE webinars, virtual learning events, and conferences, covering a variety of topics relevant to military family service providers and Cooperative Extension educators.
Events are offered on different platforms that work on and off military installations, and they often offer Continuing Education credits and/or Certificates of Completion. Check each event for specific details.
Click each title to learn more, to access archived recordings, or to RSVP to participate live. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Click each title to learn more or to RSVP to participate live. Once you RSVP you’ll get a link to the event, and you’ll join us there the day of the webinar. Or view the live broadcast on YouTube on the MilFamLN channel. You can email email@example.com for help with RSVP registration or getting connected.
- Thu February 25th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Wed March 3rd: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Tue March 9th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Wed March 10th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Thu March 11th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Wed March 17th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed February 24th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Tue February 23rd: 12:00 pm-2:00 pm EST
- Wed February 10th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Wed January 27th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
- Tue January 26th: 11:00 am-1:00 pm EST
- Wed January 20th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST