Military Families Learning Network offers FREE webinars, virtual learning events, and conferences, covering a variety of topics relevant to military family service providers and Cooperative Extension educators.
Events are offered on different platforms that work on and off military installations, and they often offer Continuing Education credits and/or Certificates of Completion. Check each event for specific details.
Click each title to learn more, to access archived recordings, or to RSVP to participate live. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Click each title to learn more or to RSVP to participate live. Once you RSVP you’ll get a link to the event, and you’ll join us there the day of the webinar. Or view the live broadcast on YouTube on the MilFamLN channel. You can email email@example.com for help with RSVP registration or getting connected.
- Tue December 1st: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Thu December 3rd: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Tue December 8th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Wed December 16th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
Plugged-In & Left Out: Creating Meaningful & Engaging Virtual Connections with Individuals with DisabilitiesThu December 17th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
- Wed January 20, 2021: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
- Thu November 19th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
- Wed November 18th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Wed November 4th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Tue November 3rd: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Tue October 27th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed October 21st: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT