Military Families Learning Network offers FREE webinars, virtual learning events, and conferences, covering a variety of topics relevant to military family service providers and Cooperative Extension educators.
Events are offered on different platforms that work on and off military installations, and they often offer Continuing Education credits and/or Certificates of Completion. Check each event for specific details.
Click each title to learn more, to access archived recordings, or to RSVP to participate live. Email email@example.com for assistance.
Click each title to learn more or to RSVP to participate live. Once you RSVP you’ll get a link to the event, and you’ll join us there the day of the webinar. Or view the live broadcast on YouTube on the MilFamLN channel. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with RSVP registration or getting connected.
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Resources for Personal Finance Managers Working with Service MembersTue July 21st: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed July 22nd: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Tue August 18th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed August 19th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
Using Evidence-Based Programs to Best Support Military Families: An Intro to the Continuum of EvidenceThu August 20th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Tue August 25th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
Engaging Military Fathers to Model Healthy Relationships for their Children: Lessons from Promundo’s Global Work with DadsTue July 7th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Tue June 30th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Wed June 24th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Tue June 23rd: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Tue June 16th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed June 10th: 12:00 pm-1:30 pm EDT