Military Families Learning Network offers FREE webinars, virtual learning events, and conferences, covering a variety of topics relevant to military family service providers and Cooperative Extension educators.
Events are offered on different platforms that work on and off military installations, and they often offer Continuing Education credits and/or Certificates of Completion. Check each event for specific details.
Click each title to learn more, to access archived recordings, or to RSVP to participate live. Email email@example.com for assistance.
Click each title to learn more or to RSVP to participate live. Once you RSVP you’ll get a link to the event, and you’ll join us there the day of the webinar. Or view the live broadcast on YouTube on the MilFamLN channel. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with RSVP registration or getting connected.
- Wed October 21st: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT
- Tue October 27th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed October 28th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Tue November 3rd: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Wed November 4th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Thu November 19th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
- Wed October 7th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Thu October 1st: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed September 30th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Tue September 29th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Thu September 24th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EDT
- Wed September 23rd: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EDT