Military Families Learning Network offers FREE webinars, virtual learning events, and conferences, covering a variety of topics relevant to military family service providers and Cooperative Extension educators.
Events are offered on different platforms that work on and off military installations, and they often offer Continuing Education credits and/or Certificates of Completion. Check each event for specific details.
Click each title to learn more, to access archived recordings, or to RSVP to participate live. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Click each title to learn more or to RSVP to participate live. Once you RSVP you’ll get a link to the event, and you’ll join us there the day of the webinar. Or view the live broadcast on YouTube on the MilFamLN channel. You can email email@example.com for help with RSVP registration or getting connected.
- Wed January 20th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
- Tue January 26th: 11:00 am-1:00 pm EST
- Wed January 27th: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
- Wed February 3rd: 11:00 am-1:00 pm EST
- Wed February 10th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Wed February 17th: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
Plugged-In & Left Out: Creating Meaningful & Engaging Virtual Connections with Individuals with DisabilitiesThu December 17, 2020: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
- Wed December 16, 2020: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST
- Tue December 8, 2020: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Thu December 3, 2020: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Tue December 1, 2020: 11:00 am-12:30 pm EST
- Thu November 19, 2020: 11:00 am-12:00 pm EST