In the midst of the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, there is a lot of fear and uncertainty, especially if you are caring for someone who is older or has a chronic condition. Older adults are particularly vulnerable (CDC,2020) meaning they, their caregivers, and the professionals who serve them need to take extra precautions.
For the most current, reliable information about the coronavirus, or COVID-19, visit https://www.cdc.gov
What Caregivers & Older Adults Need to Know
Resources for Caregivers, Older Adults and Persons with Special Needs
If you or someone you know is caring for another person, it is important to have the most updated information from credible sources. Below are resources and articles for caregivers and care recipients during COVID-19.
- Checklist to Get Your Household Ready
- FAQs for Individuals and Families
- Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations
- Military Families
- Individuals in Residential and Nursing Facilities
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Separating Fact from Fiction