Take advantage of an exciting opportunity from Sesame Street and the Military Families Learning Network!
Early intervention providers, early educators, and those working with military families will want to attend this November 14, 2019 webinar from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. EST because:
- It’s FREE and easily accessible!
- Continuing education credits are available…also for FREE!
- The webinar will support your work with military children with and without disabilities and their families!
- Unique resources and strategies will be provided for working with young children with autism with life in a military family!
Like the MFLN, Sesame Street is dedicated to supporting the unique needs of military families and building family capacity. As fierce advocates of children, Sesame Street developed two exciting initiatives in the last 15 years: Sesame Street for Military Families and Sesame Street and Autism. Participants in this webinar will learn about the abundant resources within these initiatives for children, families, and providers on topics such as:
- Military Homecomings
- Family Health and Wellness
Join the webinar to learn how Sesame Street’s high-quality programming can enhance your practice and the lives of children and families. Don’t miss this opportunity! To RSVP for this offering on Nov. 14, 2019 go to the event webpage and look for the RSVP button along the right side of the page.