by Courtney O’Grady
Early intervention providers, early educators, and especially those working with military families, have a unique opportunity to amplify the impact of their work by attending the Military Families Learning Network’s virtual conference on September 17-19, 2019!
This free conference, “Relationships for Readiness,” addresses a salient topic for all early educators!
Exciting presenters will increase your knowledge about:
- The Family Readiness System
- Professional Networks
- Problem-solving to Coordinate Service Delivery
- Breaking Down Barriers to Collaboration
- Building Your Network
- And more!
You should attend the virtual conference because:
- It’s free!
- It’s convenient! Sessions will be live and archived later to fit your schedule!
- It’s packed with resources, strategies, and a unique chance to make connections with other providers!
- It’s relevant! Get support in areas such as problem-solving and collaboration.
- It’s focused on your needs! Each afternoon provides the opportunity to have your questions about supporting military families answered directly by experts in a Q&A session.
You can learn more about each session and RSVP to attend at the Virtual Conference event page.