On September 23, Dr. Barbara O’Neill will present Financial Planning for the Second Half of Life. More than a webinar about retirement planning, this 90-minute session will focus on:
- Common financial errors of older adults
- Statistics about older adult finances
- Common later life financial characteristics and required decisions
- 15 key later life financial planning topics (e.g., creating a retirement “paycheck,” required minimum distributions, untitled property transfers, and leaving a legacy)
- Personal finance resources for older adults and financial practitioners
This webinar will allow participants to engage in an interactive discussion of the realities of retirement finances, including selecting and paying for health care benefits, managing asset withdrawals, and creating workable retirement planning strategies for older adult clients.
To join, review the slides and for more information about the speaker, click here.
This post was published on the Military Families Learning Network blog on September 9, 2014.